Alambika Nigella(Black Cumin) Essential Oil
Nigella Nigella sativa (1845) (also known as Fennel Flower, Black Cumin)
Nigella Seed oil has a warm, spicy scent. It is a useful support for the digestive system and is said to repel insects.
This product is an essential oil. We also stock Nigella sativa as a vegetable oil.
This is a pure therapeutic-quality aromatherapy essential oil from India, and is obtained from the seeds.
- Botanical Name: Nigella sativa
- Plant Family: Ranunculaceae
- Also Known As： Black Cumin, Fennel Flower
- Production: Distilled
- Cultivation: Conventional, excellent olafactory quality
- Country of Origin: India
- Part of Plant: Seeds
- Major Compounds: Paracymene, alpha-Thuyene, Longifolene, alpha- & beta-Pinene
- Item no: 1845